Dialogue about Advertisement




Merchant: What can I do for you?
Sheila: I’m looking for a Hello Kitty shirt. Do you have it?
Merchant: Of course. What’s the size that you want?
Sheila: I want to buy the smallest size.
Merchant: All right. Wait a minute. I’ll get it.
Sheila: Ok. I’ll wait here.

A few minutes later ..

Merchant: I brought three pieces of clothes with different colors. Do you want red, pink, or orange?
Sheila: I want to buy this shirt for my sister. What is your recommendation?
Merchant: I think the pink is the best one.
Sheila: What’s about the orange? I see that this is a wonderful color.
Merchant: I think orange is good, but most girls like pink. So, I still recommend pink as the color that you choose.
Sheila: Alright. I will buy the pink. How much does it cost?
Merchant: It’s Rp. 150,000.
Sheila: Well, it is a fairly expensive price. Any discount?
Merchant: We do not give a discount for this shirt. But if you buy more than one, you can get a cheaper price.
Sheila: How much for 2 pieces?
Merchant: I will give you a price of Rp. 200,000.
Sheila: Alright. I bought two.
Merchant: What color do you choose?
Sheila: I choose the color of orange and pink.
Merchant: This is your shirt.
Sheila: Thank you.
Merchant: You’re welcome.

Comments